Trash and recycle carts need to be curbside by 7:00 am
Automatic Bill Pay is already available. Simply stop by City Office with a voided check and sign up for this service. You will receive your regular bill, but it will state that it is an "Electronic Payment Customer - Don't Pay." The current amount will be automatically withdrawn from your account on the 15th of each month or the first business day thereafter.
|Water, Sewer, Refuse & Recycle||City of Buhler - utility payment drop @ 219 N. Main||620-543-2253|
|Natural Gas||Kansas Gas Service||800-794-4780|
The following items are available by contacting the City Office at 543-2253:
- Rental of the Albert Becker Park shelter at Buhler Road & Avenue B.
- Rental of the Community Events Marquee (3 lines of no more than 18 characters per line). $5 for the first day and $2 per day thereafter.
- Public Service Announcements on the Community Bulletin Board.
- Copies at 20¢ each at the City Office.
- FAX service at 25¢ each at the City Office.
- Weekend Rental of a city dump truck for citizens to load brush, compost, or CLEAN lumber that City Employees will take to the City Landfill. $10 – one load per weekend. Citizens are not allowed in the cab of the truck.
- Keys to the landfill are available for checkout for up to three days.